EVE'S CRACKERS IS HIRING A SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR & COORDINATOR
WHO WE ARE:
Eve’s Crackers are gluten free, vegan and keto friendly crackers. Eve’s Crackers were developed in Eve’s home kitchen using ingredients you could find in your own pantry. Eve’s are made using Canadian flaxseeds. They are savoury, crunchy and totally addictive… your chips better watch out! We are a Vancouver based company run by Eve and her sister Sarah. We are a small but mighty team. You can find Eve’s in 800 retailers across Canada as well as online.
Eve’s Crackers is looking for a remote, part-time social media content creator and coordinator to elevate our social media presence. Your job is to ensure Eve’s Crackers shows up in an impactful and engaging way - in turn increasing brand awareness, engagement and following.
The role will include creating aesthetically pleasing content, scheduling, distributing and managing this content across Facebook and Instagram.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter creative who has experience creating food focused content, growing social media followings and working in social media marketing. You will be working directly with the founder, Eve.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop, create and execute digital strategy for Facebook & Instagram
- Create and implement a content calendar. Posting 6 in-feed posts (4 photos, 2 reels) and 2 stories every week.
- Using photography skills create compelling and engaging content that showcases Eve’s Crackers and peaks the interest of our audience. This is including but not limited to reels, recipe posts and lifestyle photography. You will be creating meals, snacks and yummy looking food scenes to photograph for content. This content will make the viewer want to eat Eve’s!
- Generate new content ideas and stay on-top of social media trends
- Write copy with consistent and on-brand voice
- Respond to comments, DMs and proactively engage with followers. Check-in with social media activity on weekends.
- Plan and organize meaningful giveaways with other brands or influencers
- Amalgamate data and put together a monthly report to be reviewed. Draw actionable insights from data and optimize content and strategy based on learnings.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Proven knowledge of best practices and experience creating content for Facebook and Instagram (including Reels & Stories)
- Food photography skills
- Basic editing skills (photos, videoclips, stop motion, etc.). Graphic design skills are a bonus.
- Experience using social media scheduling tools such as Later
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is detail-oriented, hard-working, creative, self motivated and likes good food!
WAGE + CONTRACT:
- Hourly role. $25/hour. Wage is negotiable based on experience.
- 3 month contract. Option to extend depending on performance.
- 15 hours per week
- Free crackers, of course
- After creating delicious looking content you get to enjoy the food yourself!
- Your role will make a noticeable difference in growing our small business. We are a small team and start-up so the results of your effort will be tangible.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide at least 2 referrals
- Include 3 mock Instagram posts that showcase your content creating skills. Ideal mock Instagram posts will showcase your food and product photography skills.