We Are Hiring!
National Canadian Sales Manager
WHO WE ARE
At Eve's Crackers we are on a mission to make healthy eating more fun, approachable and of course yummy! We make crackers that are gluten free, vegan, keto and high in fibre from the goodness of Canadian flaxseed. Our crackers are satisfyingly crunchy and deliciously savoury.
Eve started Eve’s Crackers in Farmers’ Markets in 2016. You can now find our crackers in 850 stores across Canada. We are a small but mighty team that is shaking up the cracker aisle one bag of Eve’s at a time!
ROLE: National Canadian Sales Manager
We are seeking a National Sales Manager that has extensive experience working in the grocery industry. You love connecting with people, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that doesn’t take no for an answer. Merchandising and executing large product displays lights you up! You understand the ins and outs of the grocery industry and are hardworking, trustworthy, detail oriented and data driven.
This role will be remote from home but will require store visits and time on the road. At Eve’s we believe building connections at store level is the key to success and this person will be expected to spend 1 day/week doing store visits.
This role is 95% sales and 5% operations. Operational tasks are minimal. This person will be reporting directly to Eve, the founder.
5+ years experience working in grocery sales is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, maintain and grow all Canadian sales
- Execute promo calendar at head office and store level
- Maintain and create relationships with key contacts at individual stores
- Facilitate building large product displays by leveraging store level relationships
- Own relationships with all distributors and retailers
- Attend CHFA trade show if it is a viable and safe option
- Be a road warrior. Hit the road and do store visits.
- Present to national banners
- Smaller independent retailers are the backbone of our business. You will be expected to follow up and nurture smaller accounts, communicating at store level.
- Champion launch of new sku
- Travel 2-3 times a year to drum up business
- Become familiar with the sales software Tableau
- Input distributor sales reports into Tableau
- Pull insights from sales data
- Send samples and write thank you notes to key contacts
- Check remittance slips against promo calendar
- Follow up on inbound sales inquiries to make sure orders are placed
- Present monthly sales report to the founder, Eve
- Review remittance slips and check against promo calendar
- Seek out new opportunities and be Eve’s number one brand ambassador
- Operational Tasks: communicate with partners about PO fulfillment, assist with forecasting inventory
This person will be owning Eve’s Crackers sales from start to finish: distributor PO to store shelf placement. You will directly reap the rewards of your hard work.
We are a growing company that is looking for team members to grow with us. There will be opportunities to grow within our company and to extend this contract.
$1500 monthly base salary + 4% of sales.
Estimated salary: $75,000 -$110,000
Remote 12 months contract, full time
Application deadline: 2021-12-13
Expected start date: 2022-01-01
Please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com
*Please do not apply unless you have 5+ years experience working in grocery sales.