Job Posting: Part Time Sales Coordinator
A Bit About Us: We are Eve’s Crackers. We are a small but mighty team that works hard to grow our company and share our snack with the world. Our crackers are deliciously crunchy, richly savoury and some say, addictive. They are gluten free, vegan, keto friendly and made with the goodness of Canadian flaxseed.
Eve’s Crackers was founded in farmer’s markets in 2016. Since the days of baking crackers out of Eve’s home kitchen our company has grown a lot. You can now find Eve’s Crackers in most major grocery stores in Canada.
Eve’s Crackers is looking for a Sales Coordinator to manage sales related activities. This job is flexible and ideal for someone with brand management and sales experience in the food industry. The role can be remote from anywhere in Canada and offers a flexible schedule of primarily independent work and self-directed tasks. You will be working directly with the company owners, and your work will have a meaningful and measurable impact on our small, but growing company. If you are a hardworking, positive team player with a knack for sales and a love for good snacks this could be the perfect role for you!
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage distributor relationships with all Canadian distributors
- Drive growth in new accounts while continuing to nurture current accounts
- Be main point of contact for all sales related activities between Eve’s Crackers and retail partners at store level
- Oversee product performance, placement, pricing and signage at store level
- Consolidate monthly sales reports and pull insights
- Organize planning and execution of promo calendar and in-store activations
- Leverage industry contacts and knowledge to help Eve’s Crackers seek opportunities and grow
- Min 2-3 years of experience in brand management and sales specific to the grocery industry
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly organized, detail oriented and excellent time management skills
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve and be flexible
- Excellent communicator, very responsive and a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter and confident working independently in a self- directed environment
- Professional, responsible, trustworthy, positive and kind
Location: Remote work, applicants must live in Canada.
Start Date: Feb 2021
Structure: Part-time, 10-12 month contract with possibility of extension based on performance.
Compensation: Base monthly salary + commission based on sales
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Eve’s Crackers Sales Coordinator”
Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.