FULL-TIME OPERATIONS AND SALES COORDINATOR
ROLE: Operations and Sales Coordinator
We are looking for someone to support our growth at Eve’s Crackers through a passion for operations with a side of sales support! Our company is small (but growing!) and you will be working with, and reporting directly to Eve, the founder.
Operationally you will be in charge of executing shipments, PO fulfillment and inventory management. You will work with Eve to forecast and plan our production schedule. Every quarter you will perform a manual inventory count at our warehouse to ensure our data is accurate. You will be the daily contact at Eve’s for operational issues as they arise.
Outside of staying on top of day-to-day operations tasks you will continually look for ways to improve Eve’s Crackers and execute larger projects that fundamentally shift the way our business operates. For example, you could champion the process to become Non-GMO Certified, assist Eve in designing a food service offering or do a discovery on what inventory management system would be best suited for Eve’s.
For sales, you will support our growth by creating lists of potential accounts, cold calling and distributing samples to key contacts that you discover. Sometimes you will be handing leads over to Eve, other times you will be executing the sales cycle from start to finish. Your sales support will focus on growing our US business (where we are launching in May!).
This role will be dynamic and we hope that excites you. There is no task that is too monumental or mundane for you. We are a small business and your work will directly impact the growth and success of Eve’s Crackers.
The ideal candidate is process driven, detail oriented and is able to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Hours: Full-time.
- Location: Lower Mainland or Sea to Sky region in BC. Primarily work from home. Eve’s Crackers is based in Squamish, BC.
- Compensation: $60,000 annually
- Full benefits after 3 month probation period
- No Zoom fatigue! No more days filled with back to back Zoom calls.
- Crackers! We want you to be our biggest brand ambassador. We will make sure your pantry is stocked with Eve's Crackers to share with your loved ones.
Operational Tasks: 75% of the tasks will be operations based
- Work closely with our warehouse partners to coordinate orders processes and shipments both domestically and internationally
- Monitor and manage inventory levels, flagging any risk of aging inventory
- Execute quarterly manual inventory count at warehouse
- Document processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Manage packaging inventory and order placement
- Relaying important or time sensitive information regarding production or inventory levels to partners
- Solve operational issues as they arise
- Identify optimization opportunities to drive scale and efficiency
- Complete, manage and measure specific business development projects. Ex: Non-GMO Project, new supplier discovery, assist in creating food service offering, assist in circular economy project to utilize crackers broken during production
Sales Support Tasks: 25% of the tasks will be sales support related
- Complete daily administrative sales tasks including, processing purchase orders, invoice creation, vendor set up and record maintenance
- Make lists of potential accounts and connect with key contacts
- Facilitate sending samples to buyers (including hand written notes when appropriate)
- Populate new vendor forms and on boarding documents
- Investigate new regional distribution channels in the US
- Support sales cycle by onboarding new partners and ensure early experiences with Eve’s Crackers are positive
- Customer support through management of customer support email
- Update sales deck and sales assets on PowerPoint or Canva
- Travel may be required to assist at trade shows
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative sales role or administrative operations role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Strong attention to detail with a passion to maintain systems, processes, documents, and keep spreadsheets up to date with relevant information
- Superior interpersonal skills with proven ability to work autonomously as well as within a collaborative team environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail with the ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- You are comfortable owning a project from start to finish and you take the initiative to make continuous process improvements. You observe strict deadlines and hold yourself accountable for your deliverables.
- Entrepreneurial at heart - you see opportunities where others may see issues
- Nimble and effective - you get things done well yet are mindful of time spent
- No ego - you love the idea of working for a start up and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get done what needs to get done.
- Communicate for impact - you are tough on the problems and soft on the people
Who We Are:
Eve’s Crackers is a female-founded and women-run company headquartered in beautiful Squamish, B.C. At Eve's Crackers we are on a mission to make healthy eating more fun, approachable and, of course yummy! We make crackers that are gluten free, vegan, keto and high in fibre from the goodness of Canadian flaxseed. Our crackers are satisfyingly crunchy and deliciously savoury.
Eve developed Eve’s Crackers in her home kitchen because there was nothing at the grocery store that fit her dietary needs. Eve was suffering from eczema and was determined to heal her skin through the power of her food choices. In cutting out gluten, dairy, nuts, sugar and corn Eve was not left with many snack options so she took matters into her own hands and created Eve’s Crackers.
At Eve’s Crackers we love good food and taste is something we never compromise on. We are proud that our product is both healthy and yummy, some even say addictive!
Since launching in farmers’ markets in 2016 Eve’s has grown distribution across Canada. Eve’s are available in 900 locations across Canada and are launching into the USA this spring. We are a small but mighty team passionate about sharing our yummy product, growing our community and shaking up the cracker aisle one bag of Eve’s at a time!
If this role is a good fit for you please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a brief bio about why you would be a great fit for Eve’s.